The Great Place to Work® Conference
is our premier event, where over 1,300 executives from around the country convene to network and learn from leaders at recognized Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Attendees get a chance to hear what these companies are doing to create and sustain a great workplace culture.
Our goal is to highlight and partner with organizations that are constantly evolving as a great workplace, featuring leaders who infuse their organizations with unique solutions and strategies to Innovate,Collaborate, Transform and maintain a High-Trust Culture.
Be Inspired to raise the bar at your own workplace through transformational stories from leaders who know what it takes to build and continually maintain great workplace cultures.
Need approval from your manager?
Take back a wealth of best practices to keep your people motivated, connected and engaged. Learn practical ideas shared by successful businesses who have achieved FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and Great Place to Work® 50 Best Small & Medium Workplaces recognition.
Connect and build a network of peers across geographies and industries who share the same passion of improving the lives of their employees. Whether you are just beginning or are looking at ways to continue excellence, you'll come away with an array of tools to help fuel your journey of creating a great workplace.
Last Year’s Conference: At-A-Glance
- 91% of attendees said they would most likely attend the conference again
- 42% of attendees were C-Level, Director or VP level; 44% were Managers or Senior Managers
- 1,300 attendees from 380 companies across the nation convened in Dallas
- 55% of attendees came from companies with more than 3000 employees with 15% from companies with more than 20,000 employees
- Industries represented with greatest attendance were Human Resources (50%), Healthcare (14%), Manufacturing & Production (9%), Professional Services (8%), and Information Technology (8%)
- In 2015, the conference hashtag #gptwConf was mentioned 4,092 times on Twitter with 58,861,963 impressions across social media